Sunday, January 07, 2007

Your House Band - Nancy Pelosi Party


There has been much interest in the Grateful Dead guy's gig at Nancy Pelosi’s dinner party at the National Building Museum in Washington D.C. I'm not surprised because it was an historic event in many ways. If you haven't, make sure to read my run down of the different reviews.

I did several posts about the event and many websites (including, surprisingly, the Drudge Report) linked to my site. Cyberspace is still not used to blogs so, as is common, many links were to my main URL, and not the article specific URL's. If you are looking for one of the posts about the party, here are links:

Pictures, updated Setlist, links to News video on the event, Imbeded YouTube footage.

Pictures, my article on all of the different impressions/reviews (with links to the various reviews).

More Pictures.

The "as it was happening" setlist.

The original announcement (at the time, only Mickey was scheduled to play)

And here is the footage that has circulated so far:

U.S. Blues


Touch of Grey (part 1)


Touch of Grey (part 2)


Come Together


Somebody anonymously posted a comment on this blog that he/she had a "smokin" audience recording of the whole show and will upload it within the next few days. I hope so, and I hope he/she alerts me where & when!

4 Comments:

Blogger Deadman said...

Awesome! I'd love to get a copy myself!

Helen sent me here.

Peace.

Monday, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Richard B. Simon said...

Great coverage!

Here's the Relix review:

http://www.relix.com/content/view/2053/112/

Monday, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Clance' McClannahan said...

Love your blog!! I actually found you following links from the Wahington Post.
Tho there hasn't been a lot of "big" media coverage about the event...the blogosphere is hopping!
You might take a look at this post, done by an obvious Deadhead, tho no fan of our Speaker of the House.
http://jimsbell.blogspot.com/2007/01/call-it-what-you-will.html
Glad I found you. Cool that the Relix link is here too. Saved me some time.
I shall be back...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007  
Blogger tahoejimbo420 said...

Always know where to come for my dose of desd news...
namaste!

tahoejimbo420

http://tahoejimbo420.bravehost.com http://tahoejimbo420s.blogspot.com


"I've opted for fun in this lifetime..."~Jerry Garcia

Thursday, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Click here to join deadshows
Click to join deadshows