Monday, February 05, 2007

Attention Deadheads!

I have always enjoyed folk's stories and memories about Grateful Dead shows. I have been unable to find a website that collects these.

First of all, is anyone aware of a good, comprehensive website? I would like to see a site where you choose the date and then read stories by Heads who were there.

I don't think there is one...and so I'm thinking about creating one. I would welcome stories and memories about shows you attended. It can be a review of the show or just random things that happened. Please send any ideas, links, suggestions, and/or stories to slclibraryboy@yahoo.com

Thanks...and PEACE!

5 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

What a great idea. I'll put on my thinking cap!
Peace.................

Monday, February 05, 2007  
Blogger Deadman said...

Oh yeah, me too!

And if Helen has to think that hard after seeing ten bazillion shows, I will be very surprised!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007  
Blogger SLC Library Boy said...

I'm sure Helen has to think hard to decide which few to write about b/c I'm sure she doesn't have time to type "ten bazillion" stories! :^D

...Then again, I hope she DOES have time!!!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007  
Blogger Jürgen said...

I've been thinking about this for a while. The way to do it, I think, would be via a wiki. I could help set that up. Email me if you'd like to talk about it.

Saturday, February 10, 2007  
Blogger SLC Library Boy said...

Thanks to those who have sent stories already! This is turning into a big project but, luckily, I have some good help. It will take a little while to get going...but will be worth the wait. Just don't think you spent the time and effort to pour your heart out and I'm not going to do anything with it. ;^D And more stories are encouraged!!!

Thursday, February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Click here to join deadshows
Click to join deadshows